How to Register
(Please Read the Registration Guide before proceeding to the next step.)
How to Apply
(Please Read the Application Guide before proceeding to the next step.)
Download checklist - click here
Apply SPAN Permit - click here
Prior to submission of your application, kindly ensure you have completed all documents in accordance to the Application Guide and Checklist. Only COMPLETED applications will be processed.
If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com
On-line payment via Maybank2u for Maybank accountholders only.
Can be used for the purpose of permit application related to sewerage works.
- Please be informed that SPAN has recognised the Confined Space Course Certificate issued by National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH). Certificate holders may use the Confined Space Course Certificate to apply for permits related to sewerage works with immediate effect.
- Effective from 1 April 2009, the Licensing and Tariff division counters will only be operating on and .
- SPAN permit holder may now renew their permits for the duration of .
- Application are to pay a 'one-time' processing fee upon application. However, the permit fee is according to the permit duration required.
- Kindly note that SPAN does not process application for Type A Permit IPA. As such, these applications are to be sent directly to the State's respective Certifying Agencies.