Follow us SPAN RSS W3C Disability Accessibility  YouTube

Permit Structure
A separate permit shall be required by a person who intends to carry out any of the following works under section 50 of the WSIA and the Water Services Industry (Permit) Rules 2007.
a)An IPA Type A permit (water plumbers) for carrying out any construction, connection, modification or repairs to water pipes and water fittings which will convey water from public mains; or
b) An IPA Type B permit (sewerage plumbers) for carrying out any works necessary to connect a private connection pipe to a sewer or sewage treatment works; or
c) An IPA Type C permit (works contractors) for the construction, installation or modification to any part of a water supply system or sewerage system; or
d) An IPA Type D permit (O&M contractors) to carry out maintenance services for a water supply system or sewerage system but does not involve the operation of such system; or
e) An IPA Type E permit (desludging contractors) to undertake, provide or make available sewerage desludging services.
Kementerian Tenaga, Teknologi Hijau & Air My Government Malaysia Pemandu MAMPU Forum Air Malaysia BLESS OSC Online 1 Malaysia
Legal Notice   |    Disclaimer   |    Site Map  |  Webmaster
We have 167 guests online