How to Register
(Please Read the Registration Guide before proceeding to the next step.)
How to Apply
(Please Read the Application Guide before proceeding to the next step.)
Download checklist - click here
Apply SPAN Permit - click here
Prior to submission of your application, kindly ensure that all documents are completed in accordance to the ‘How to Apply Guide /Checklist’ guidelines. Only COMPLETED applications will be processed.
If you have any questions, please email to email@example.com
On-line payment via Maybank2u for Maybank accountholders only.
- Please be informed that SPAN has recognised the Confined Space Course Certificate issued by National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) and this certificate can be used for the purpose of permit application related to sewerage works with immediate effect.
- Also be informed that effective from 1 April 2009, operation days for Licensing and tariff division’s counters will be only open on and .
- Please be informed that the SPAN permit holder can now renew their permit's for the duration of either .
- A 'One time' processing fee to be paid when application is made. However, grant of permit fee shall be paid in accordance to the duration of the permit required.
- Please be informed, SPAN does not process application for Type A Permit IPA. As such, these applications are to be sent directly to the State's respective Certifying Agencies.